Linggo, Abril 6, 2014

April 6 house bond

Today is so boring I want to right more topics and design them but I can't leave home. The whole day I just stayed at home doing choirs which by the way I finished all both of my brothers are out one with his go and the other at the mall so being the youngest I stayed home. My day stared waking up to a weird horny dream I have rambler fragments of it but still a blur. I stayed in my bed for a while texted and played with my DS until my mom called means then do the laundry and bath the dog and so forth and so on. Later that day my mom and I continued making paper and it was so much mistake but we got the hang of it I hope this bath will be fine we're running out of extra papers you can only reuse paper up to the third time because it will be so soggy already it won't stick or maybe were just doing it wrong. So for now I am just laying here and typing waiting for 6pm so we can go to mass oh and it's exam next week wish me luck have a good day and leave a comment

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...