Linggo, Abril 20, 2014

Easter Bunny??


I have been reading the bible about Easter and resurrection and while I was reading this I began to wonder what was the connection of the rabbit with Jesus Christ I still little bit understand the egg reason but the bunny I just don't know and where did it begAn? So I ask my mom my about it and she doesn't know as we'll it's like a mystery but no one seems to care or it just to leave it alone or maybe no body just wants and there just like okey with it but I wasn't so I searched the ever all knowing google and a site that I visited states that it began in ancient time where the rabbit was connected to fertility because it can make so many babys in so little time that they even associated a Egyptian god with it the god of reproduction and resurection it's head was a bunny and one day a fucked or high mystical bird fell in love with the bunny head that he asked the goddess to turn him It into like that and it forgot its eggs so the goddess put some magic into the eggs and gave it as rewards. It aslo said that it began in Europe that during the egg hunts the rabbit would be seen along with the eggs hidden that they actually believed that the rabbit laid it then a person got an idea to make the chocolate bunny thing and the rest is history so there you have it the history of the bunny and the connection of it to the occasion so if you like it follow and leave a comment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...