Linggo, Abril 27, 2014

GRAND PARENTS!!! April 27


Good day to all so today I have been feeling under the weather because of the events that has been happing around me I woke up okey but the rest of the day was a little downing I don't know if I am writing the correct words but that's okey. This morning we went to my grandparents place the time we planned to go there was 10 or 11 am but we ended up going there 12+ am  and it so fucking hot the fx ride was a slow ride and the ac of the fx was not working well but the driver didn't give a fuck and when we got to the stop it was even hotter why is it like that so after we reached our grand parents home they acted like they didn't hear us and it took them about 10 mins just to look for the keys I swear they just felt sorry for us that's why they let us in it was kind of okey we stayed in the ac room but they acted some what distant so we only stayed for a little while but when we were leaving the place they acted like we never visit them and we were bad people it was irritating so we left I don't what to say to them anymore I miss the old time were things was so much simple now it's all so complicated even if it shouldn't so that's how my day went so I just wanted to share have a good life please spread.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...