Lunes, Abril 14, 2014

Cebu day april 14


 I am at Cebu at the moment so far and so it has just been a nice cool relaxing day mostly boring. My day started around 9 am because i got hunger but i didn't get up until 10:30am i don't know y the bed was just so comfy so i was heading down stairs i was the only one that hasn't eaten yet so while i was eating my mom got a call from a friend so she went out and so did my brother so i was alone in the house with my great aunt and her two maids i dint really much do anything about it so the whole day i just stayed in our room i finished my gamed, exercised and txted the whole day that was something right? well at least i got to relax because tomorrow where going to the mall and spend unwanted money  so for today i will enjoy the rest of this laziness have a good day.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...