Sabado, Abril 12, 2014

GOING to CEBU April 12


Good afternoon to all or what time that you read this I am currently at home preparing our trip later this 9pm. This yearly trip of ours is a family tradition thing you see we have a certain place in Cebu at San dermio. This was the place where almost everything started in our family in my father side this house has been in our family for over 7 generations it has history passed down to father to son and sometimes daughter but that is a rare coincidence. The history is that in the early years of Cebu in that area the first few family that lived there wanted to make that place more to be know and be acknowledge so they planned a novena during the Holy Week it's not a very original plan but it still worked each family made there own float that signifies not only their religious faith but what is the family standards as well there and the rest was history or so I know. I still haven't finished packing because we just came back from the mall and I am still sleepy so I will rest for a while and when I wake up I will finish packing and hope we have a safe trip thanks for reading and leave a comment and spread it

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...