Sabado, Abril 26, 2014

SUMMER HABIT!! April 26


Good day to you or night so since i was a kid i had this habit where i would save a lot of money during summer time and spend it in one big haul a before the school year so when the school begins i will have everything new its actually a good habit but  now during this age of ours  when i get money i have a almost an impulse like a forcing thing to spend it all at once so my old habit is dying and i want to save it so every time i get my allowance i half it at once and put it in a safe place so i wont spend it. Like the days of before i save money to buy new stuff for the next school year but this time its not for the school year this time i am saving for my future the money that goes to my little container are foundations on my dreams and ambitions for my self and whoever will spend it with me so my last plan the paper project didn't go so well but i wont give up that easily i have new plan which is top secret but i still hope that it will be effective so that whats with me have a nice day and leave a comment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...