Sabado, Abril 5, 2014

April 5 project and life

Today is really boring but has a little difference because of the events of yesterday. First what happened yesterday well yesterday after nun was a regular class I went to the library because it was told my prof but it was canceled and I didn't know but at least I finished reading some books so it was kind of okey but the class was stressful I have a feeling of failing it but I hope I don't but the evening was the best my mom my present my BF hahaha it was a short but meaning full evening my mom likes him and he likes my mom so it was nice and I had a very comfortable night. So that was yesterday so lets talk about today my bf went swimming with his friends but we still texted my project in compman was a semi success but it was lacking and I hope I still get it the pressure was there so much empty ness yet full oh and I won two games in LOL so I have 68 points and a little more I will be silver 4 just a little more so that's what up for today I will keep doing my best oh I need more time I need a camera with HD and a place to film oh and my paper project is on going its harder then its sounds so that's that have a nice day and share it

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...