Lunes, Hunyo 25, 2018

midnigth player


                                                               
midnight player 


This my very own experience that happened to me while I was collage so please enjoy
As a college student I wake up early and go home late it doesn’t help that my commute to home is 2hrs long to reach the subdivision from school.

So one of the long days  at school  I reached the subdivision there was no transpo so I was forced to walk home when I looked at my phone it was almost 12:30.  While I was walking I passed by the court I heard a sudden shoot I couldn’t  really see the inside of it since all the lights were off so curiosity got the best of me to see who would play at this time as I entered the court I used my cellphone as a flashed light everything seems quiet my eyes caught a dirty basket ball under one of the hoops so I looked around to see maybe he was hiding since it wasn’t allowed to play there so late as I approached to ball I felt sudden chills that the court suddenly became colder and I remembered a story.

there was a story about the one near the entrance  court the court here had walls and large fences around it anyways  a tragedy happened to that court that an aspiring basketball player always played there and loved that court but a accident happened making him unable to play basketball any longer but he still hangout there to meet friends and to watch people play but his saddens got worse and one day he decided to end it all by hanging himself in one of the rings people were shocked to hear this they say he loved the area so much that his spirit still resides there bounded to the court that every after midnight when you pass it you will hear a dibbling or shooting from inside of the court and when you instigate you will see a worn-out ball near one of the hoops and there seems no sign of somebody in there and when you get it you will hear a voice coming from the opposite hoops saying “ akin yan”( that’s mine) and when you look back you will  see the hanged player  reaching towards you. There are many different tales why the boy killed himself but all of it has an ending of seeing the hanged player.

So I fast walked away from the ball and just looked straight ahead of fearing of what I might see when I look other way when I was safely outside the court I continued walking farther and in the end my eye I swear I saw a shadow that was hanging in one of the hoops so until this day I take the longer route when I am forced to walk back home fearing of seeing the midnight player.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...