Sabado, Mayo 5, 2018

Now and then may 6

 NoW aNd ThEn 

It has quite some time that I actually put something here about me mostly it’s just about horror stories well my life isn’t a horror story it’s a little of each kind like everyone my life it has  ups and downs I started this to write down some of my frustrations but I won’t need this one for that.  That’s what twitter is for hahaha but I was reading some of my past post and besides the horrible spellings  and sentence construction I have come to realize I have come far from the mess I have been since that time but some of it is just repetitive it’s sad that we sometimes do what we say it’s the last time we are going to do it but I guess that’s life it is hard to avoid some stuff and sometimes we miss the past self of ours no matter how horrible it is but I like to think of it as a reminder to myself that you did it you actually got out of that horrible place it may seems comfortable in those horrible places but in an outside view you can see that there something better beyond what we think is enough that fear and doubt can be shackles that we put on ourselves thinking it’s safer but by giving into this shackles we loss the opportunity of living and just surviving so I like to think that life is actually not a pretty safe thing that’s why some people just want to end it but with everything there is a risk life is a big risk but if we take that risk we see happiness, love and other stuff that it brings rather than hulking down on our safely zones and not living the life we think that this risk are always big like dumping all your life saving and stuff no it can be a little things as well such as going home in a different path you take or eating in a restaurant you never eaten and texting a old friend to yup those have risk but with each life steps that are risk we do we grow as person we see more of the world it is sad to think that some people live all there life in a same corner that they were born to without experiencing life in the fullest so what I am saying is learn from your past let loose of those chains of fear and self doubt and get out there the world is big and each has some story to tell add your story to those places don’t just survive live your life as life was went to be. Yup so that it thank you for reading have a good day till next post J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...