Lunes, Agosto 12, 2019

Life on the right path again

So here I am with great news I think the magic charms work better then I thought as now I have now work again and a small business to back it up so more funds for me so back to the main point i am back in my life roads again it has been a long rest i guess i can it that but it was somewhat boring I really didn't do much but i did have the time to try new stuff that was the good part but i as the day of work approach my eldest brother is being a pain in the ass again as he doesn't want us to leave home what's up with that i hate that part i will only take him as an obstacle that needs to be overcome like all steps in life i better find and test a spell to back negativity that might work as the luck and money spell did do some charms so who could say a spell-like that maybe i will try more of it card reading seems nice and a little magic might do the job.

So my work is like my same old work so i am preparing myself again on hours on the phone and answering emails like before so that shouldn't be too hard and also my business this is the fun part i finally managed to open my own little stand things are looking up i just to perverse more and all will be hopefully well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...