Huwebes, Agosto 15, 2019

Full moon ritual

Full moon rituals

So i have been reading into magic in my free time not much of that thanks to money so i was reading according to pagan rituals full moon is where the power of nature is the strongest and since  i already dabbled in it why not try a full moon ritual and this time i actually learned how to make my own ritual and using old nordic symbols i would have used my own country old symbols of magic  but the information available isn't flushed out so i stuck with nordic so the ritual i will do is the blessing ritual i made my own little altar just for this event and have a one of that so-called blessed cristal i used my birthstone because apparently, these gems have a different meaning but i also read the more in tune you are in your tools the spell will work more so i settled in that i made my own not that impressive it basically says give me more blessing i needed a patron and it should match my desired outcome so no better patron goddess then the magic goddess herself Hecate i know that it was said that it will take more than just asking a particular divine being to be his/her patron but i dont that time so hopefully i did good so my ritual set up  I just copyed it from the internet so like the ritual says i must be in a form of meditation clear my mind and focus on the what i desire and chat a ritual it basicly goes asking the patron god or goddess to hear me and grant me your blessing but in a ryming manner  which is kind of nice after which i light the candels and close all the lights and opening the window letting the moon bless me with its powers while only the light of the moon and candles shines upon me and again i  the sacred being to hear me and grant me blessing as i offer this ritual to her i actualy bowed down to a small altar while saying the chat after it got a little freaky the room went a little colder maybe it was the cold air but it was different kind of cold not i feel like a ghost near by cold but like a refeshing cold like opening a freezer kind of cold so after feeling that felt my ritual was working hopefully after i thank the divine beings and my patron goddess for acpetting my ritual i did some closing ritual stuff adding a mediate for awhile after which i ended the ritual and hid my little altar set up again i really do not know if the ritual work or if that cold was just the room i cant really say there are so much in this world we dont know yet maybe after a couple of days i will see the result and when that happen i might even get my self a real patron in magic.

thanks for reading have a great day

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...