Huwebes, Agosto 1, 2019

Testing magic spells my experience does it work or not

Rituals and magic spells
I have read much about them so I decided to see if they really work according to common knowledge for a so-called spell or ritual to work there are two things that are important first they must have full knowledge of the spell conditions and the other one is belief in it as I think that were its power really come from the belief of the ritual spell user so for starters I am not a practitioner of any kind of spells so this really new to me so I am not a believer of it so I only used the common spells that have easy rituals the basic one about love, money, and luck as these are the most used and commonly used i downloaded an app for my phone in this use and researched the net for some of it as well what I found that there are many differences on actions to do the ritual so used the easiest one I could do in a short amount of time for the love I used a red candle  burning some herbs  in the full moon prayed to the element or spirits but according to guide it will most usefull when praying to your patreon god or goddes since I dont have those and the ash of the herbs be kept on a blessed sack I got to say the herb smelled nice so i kept it in my bag as the guide said nxt one is the money spell amazingly this just involves a silver coin prayed and be always kept on my wallet and never be spend accourding to the guide it will make money more attarcted to me and the last but not the least is the luck i this involes a crystal glass coins some cinemon and some kind of powder  and of course herbs its actualy just tinking of luck to come while I mix it and appartnly I have to do this monthly.

I can't really say the results but in a week i might as all of these spells says that you will have results in a week luckily its already Friday so i will know the effects exactly nxt Friday.

thanks for reading have a great day.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...