Miyerkules, Agosto 7, 2019

the magic rituals results so far

so the result on the three which kind of weird I have read that fate really matter in these things but I think my actions have to do in it as well.
first, of the love spell, I will completely say that it doesn't work my love life is still nothing maybe it will take time but so far no advancement so next one is the luck well I got to say I got lucky not that much but improvements can be seen but then again maybe having this luck spell just motivates me more to do stuff I haven't tried before so I should call not a luck increasing ritual but a confidence-boosting thing as the saying goes what will you do when you know you wouldn't fail so yup I guess it is a workable thing and the last one is the money ritual to these I think its a psychological thing as you always want to have money in your wallet seeing only a few pesos it makes you want to add more and set a boundary for it like for me i make sure that my wallet always have a 100 pesos inside of it not for spending unless for super emergencies its just because thinking that you must have that and turns into a habit I have been doing it for almost a week and i always save more as I always empty my wallet end of the day and buget it again in the beginning of it so all the extra will just be more saving if this is real magic then so be it so in all I think ritual and spells are things that are really moved by beliefed but beliving in yourself and make your action more then it used to be I think thats the real magic so because of this I want to try more spells and maybe do some card reading it might but not real magic but it is still an amazing thing to try.

thank you for reading

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...