Lunes, Hulyo 29, 2019

the story for tonight

Good day people time for another diary entry so this morning i realized how disorganized my shelf and cabinets were so i decided to clean them up and while i was cleaning i saw plenty of things i thought i lost it seems i just misplaced it note to self always clean your room at least once a week or you will buy things that you thought you lost so anyways while i was cleaning i stumbled upon my written diary and they were very messy i should really take care of my stuff especially stuff that holds your deepest secrets lucky my hand writing is so bad that its like coded messages no wonder my teacher always told me to write for the readers and not for myself but its my diary like i am going around showing stuff i learned that the hard way when i was younger my life was a very active in plenty full of ways i think because of that i wasn't very much curious in my later day in collage and  boy was i always going outside and with the i wouldn't call them bad i will just call them horny yup that is the correct word horny crowd i guessed i enjoyed it to much and because of that my grades suffered but live and learn i have been avoiding those kind of stuff but back to the cleaning while going thru my stuff it was like going to memory lane each things seems to have a little story in it and each of those little stories build to our lives some of them bad and some of them good but all of those are a part of whole we become and learn from both as they hold lessons that can make us grow and plus its a very relaxing thing to see your room clean and in it you can place new memorable that you can look back or forward to so yup that is and you know what people say you can judge a person life by how he keeps his room.

thank you for reading have a great day

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...