Martes, Hulyo 23, 2019

resting now

Resting now

so like the picture suggest i feel i had been fighting for long and i need a break from it all it doesn't mean i am quieting its just i need some time to fix my thoughts it hasn't been an easy life then again there are different kinds of difficulty in life what might be difficult for me is easy to other and what might be easy for me might be difficult to other as well such is life i have been watching some and learning now i just want to use this skills i have learned for knowledge without use is useless and i live with those words so i try to find a work while at it again with those path i hate waiting that is true but i let other people wait for me its kind of weird but then again i wouldn't be called not normal as well i think so anyways but i must admit my life is boring right now nothing much new is happening i make this post as i dairy which is nice but my life need a little more spice i do not put any style on this as this just for me mostly i am just sharing it as i do not really share hidden things here so back to the resting part as i was saying i feel i need a break then again i fell this whole time i am in a break so what i am really going to a break for so this feels redundant but i think i can do is just keep adding to my knowledge and maybe make my own work as it actually needs exprience to be hired and i got little of that so i need to work extra harder for my future with that i will move forward but for today i will rest and maybe work a little 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...