Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2019

another way perhaps



Another way

seems i am in problem ones again i feel lost when the choices in me opened before it seems so clear but now it is not again i hate the fact that this is happening again i cant just keep detracting myself  as the video i saw i need a way to go in my dreams yes make step towards it this thing has opened again this time i will make sure to choose the right way of it all just to make i wont have this problem again i think the best way for me is the business route yup i can learn more in the internet on things i need but then theirs the work route again faced with all the same choices actually in the first i choose the school route then realized that both of work and business i better yes school might be great but in my i need to step up i should stop procrastinating so first i will set up my business this time a real fun one i am happy that some shirts i made before where being worn but i had to give those for free because  i just do not want them just to be stuck to be honest i haven't had a business that last more then one year because i always let other people handle it sure i have some mini business left i guess need to try some more i grateful to the experience that it has given me to be honest this blog post are kind of my therapy as it feels like i am talking to someone it not that i have friends is that i do not trust my self completely because when i open up it will be a flood and it wont stop i guess i needed to be more trusting and open to my friends it is the best way that it could happen plus with this opening business thing i need more connection i mean i saw the milk tea business but it on the mall so i need that is online so maybe food is not an option but nothings off the table i say this here because my family never reads this yes they do not which kind of liberating for me anyways so the end of this is i will now choose the business route hopefully this will be successful.
Thanks for reading my rant i do not even bother spell checking this as its ment to be this way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...