Linggo, Hulyo 7, 2019

finally found a step forward

 A step forward

So recently i have been at a loss on what will i do with my life and i thank the heavens that i found one at last the reason for this is, i felt i had no meaning in life.  That it has become a endless cycle and now i have found a open way as the choices has opened before me to ether its work or school and i had a very small third choice which was opening my own work and learning along the way and because of this i felt i had little control of my life, That sad feeling still lingers around and i hate it so on the positive new all all the choices where actually opened to me i have another job interview a opening for school and a friend ask me if i would like to open a business with him so there is  that now i am happy that all of this offering to me by life but now opens another problem and that problem is what do i choose each has its own positive and negative side at this moment i realize that i can do it one by one yes i made my own choice of doing it all its a rare choice but a good one at best one, One of the jobs needs me to write at lest 3000 words a day i think i can do that i hope i am not very long writer but i have been know to put run along sentences and expanding the ideas so that a plus i hope or its down when i write i just let the idea flow into my head and i just keep typing i only stop when i am satisfied with the answer or i think i have written enough but it only means a step forward and that life i guess just keep moving forward only the dead stops and something there are people who are just surviving  i feel sad on those people they have a long life ahead of them but there just surviving i hope i wont  turn to like those that is one of my life goals so speaking of life goals i still want to make my own business but i feel i do not have the idea for it and because i feel my ideas are generic i need a person with vision i can lend the opportunity but i need the vision for that i have a few people that might help me with those but i do not want to be fort coming baby steps in this one as it will take a big decision for them to move forward in this and last but not the least the school i think that it very pretty self explanatory learning new skills is a key to growing so yup those are the three skills that i have been presented to me and i will take them all.

THANK YOU FOR READING HAVE A GREAT DAY

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...