Miyerkules, Hulyo 3, 2019

when life gets you down

When life gets you down

this won't be a fun post this just me ranting as my life right now is stuck and I write this to let go of  stress and move on I saw some articles on the internet that this a good way to let off some steam so as I was saying my life is kind of a downer my plans are falling apart but i will keep moving forward and realize my dreams maybe i should start or join a group little steps indeed there are ways already that i will move this school again I wanted to avoid it but if its a way than just standing its better that way and there's business i curse the workforce that doesn't want me but i guess i won't blame them they want the best and i must admit there is more room for improvement and while i am typing away i am thinking of ways there is always a third way and that making my own job but with making this one a lot of study for this one and this most i am leading inot but i must always be open for things as human being we must always adopt and i think thats my best i may be sad now but i will remind my slf there is tom and with each tep it will be better i just need to focus and have the determination to pass this endevour that my mind is into i won't give up, giving up meanins losing  and i hate losing a fight without me giving it all the internet is right typing your thoughts is teraphutic so thats whats with me hope someone reading this will understand this as its actually all over the place but the lesson is when lifes a let down just stand

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...