Lunes, Pebrero 4, 2019

beggar ghost


This story is an own experience of mine so everything I write here is the best of my memory  
My day began as normal as always still thinking of what will I do that day so I decided to go the computer shop  to find work and make my resume more Appling to get there I have decided to walk it wasn’t a long walk just enough. While I was walking something caught my eyes it was a lady beggar just standing at the edge people seemed not to mind him so I didn’t as well when I was near the shop I noticed it again another beggar it was standing near the hut which was odd since nobody usually pass there and the odds of it being the same beggar was unlikely I thought maybe beggars just look same to me. After finishing the things I came for I decided to go home and ride instead of walk while during the ride I saw a glimpse of her again standing across the street this time I was sure it was here the same rugged torn out cloths and plastic she was carrying was the same I freaked out a little and thinking this is just stress and thanking fully the night was quite and peace until I fell asleep. Have you ever know that you are  having a dream before it began in this dream I was walking in dim lighten road by lamp post as I was walking I saw their standing was the beggar and she asked me for money I said no and walk away in another intersection I saw her again she asked again for money  I told her no kasi patay kana at hindi mo na ito magagamit(no because she was already dead  and you won’t use it anymore) I didn’t know why I told her that but I just knew she was already dead after that I fast walked out that place in the seeming endless road and in the distance I heard a scream saying  hind ako patay(“I am not dead” )again and again and I felt fear and ran but no matter how I run the scream was getting closer but I didn’t dare look back and wishing I wake up already  then a tripped and felt something holding my leg it was the beggar I saw her face it she had pale blue skin empty  socket and she opened her mouth it nothing but darkness no teeth just empty as well  and she kept screaming and she was clawing  towards my face since I kept pushing her back when we where face to face I heard steps but seems smaller and I saw her look back at anger and leap towards it and I woke it was my puppy he was knocking on my door I stood up and  opened  the door it jolted me awake mostly I would be angry but I was so thank full that he woke me up and now I make it a habit to let him sleep near me in case the beggar comes back

So yup that’s my story hope you enjoyed it and learned something from it like never tell a ghost that he/she is dead

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...