Martes, Pebrero 19, 2019

valentines and love in my opinion


Sharing is caring but too much caring is I think bad this is just my opinion valentines were days ago but I remember one of my worst valentines that I think now that being single was better during those times. I think people are just lonely and they will do something stupid because of too much online pictures and topic about love that people are not actually falling in love with the person but that of an idea of love and when that happens it will just cause more sadness as when they don’t reach the expectation of  both parties have and they both have an expectation but to be in a relationship they must love and care for the person but must some love left for themselves I learned that in the worst possible way as a study shows that when a person is in love or he thinks he/she thinks is in love they don’t see the other person faults and that is dangerous as loving that person you must recognize the negative and positive of the person  only focusing on the positives are not true love but just the idea of love I think social media isn’t portraying this enough.
 I have no qualms against love but true love not so half-hearted love to call it a true love they musta connection that is more than physical as people always fall for that some people are just bad for others and that’s why I choose this topic as after just a few days my social media are full of I thought he/she is the one and I thought he/she was different for the other. There something worst than half-ass love and that is lust as this is just physical and once there something happens to them and tasted each other they leave one another or just one person loves the other it is something really sad about it as this will either turn people to hurt other people as they have been hurt or never believe in love again that is why love shouldn’t be a game to anyone take time to learn to love as the purpose of dating is not just to pass the time but to find someone to spend tighter beyond it.
So that’s it thank you for reading and have a good day.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...