Huwebes, Pebrero 28, 2019

a help full voice

 I am about a share a story that just happened  a while ago
I was minding my own business at home when suddenly I heard a voice it was more like a whisper first I just ignored it suddenly I heard a bang so I immediately went down  to see what happened but everything seems normal the dogs were also downstairs so it means it was not something I consider a threat but I still didn't feel right that something was amiss after double checking everything I went and when I was walking towards the stairs I saw a shadow I felt a cold chill on my back when I saw it so I got one of the dogs to keep me company there was nothing but I was sure that I saw it I thought maybe my mind was just playing tricks went to my room and closed the door while one of our dogs just sat beside me then suddenly he started barking I got up and went down the dog followed and when I reach the kitchen it was wide open which was weird because the key was inside so someone opened it from the inside and maybe the dogs weren't barking because it was always with them even if it  wasnt a bad spirit becuase if it wasnt a spirit and was a person i chould have seen it so the olny thing I could think is it was a spirit for now on I will double check on things can be seen or not seen

thank you and have a great day

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...