Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2019

update and stuff


I have been lazy in the past few days I have made little an effort in the plans of my life regrettable but during this time I have learned many skills yes not in line with my goals but might actually be useful to me in the long run I have learned to meditate to type faster and also keep an  idea running still I have problems in making a run on sentence but I am working on it,, to be honest, I don’t know if people even reads this I just like to put my words in here much safer than in my home how is it safer because here people are always looking at my stuff but you might ask isn’t the internet a more open place that my family can read about but here is the thing the internet has so much information that they can easy distracted that they will lose thought if in case they look for it I even post this on my twitter and facebook and they don’t even bother to check it so I thank the internet for its many distractions as many things are happing all around as we are thinking of our next move that we forget to look around us and enjoy the the moment we are living in such as fast-paced world maybe that’s my problem I have no sense of urgency and it sucks from time to time I want to keep up but I just can’t I think I know this negative talk we do not take me anywhere but the first the step is acceptance  and learning this I must push myself to solve the things I can solve and I enjoy it when I make progress I know it may be just little steps but it’s better than staying still so I guess I need to pat on a back for that but not much as my goal is still a long road ahead so yup thanks for reading and have a good day

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...