Huwebes, Pebrero 7, 2019

strange puppy

This happened, I think somewhere around 2016. We have neighbors that are into pets, especially those cute ones. We have a neighbor who has a Dachshund, Shih Tzu, American pit bull, Chihuahua and Japanese Spitz, so it's normal to see them around especially roaming around in our backyard. But what happened to me that night makes me wonder if that thing is a puppy or what.
I, and my sister with her children are just watching TV in our living room when I decided to get my dry laundry that I hanged in our backyard one late evening. I had been in a rush to get my clothes since the movie we are watching that time is a good movie and I don't want to miss a scene. In the backyard, there is a yellow light on the post, to light the area and also to prevent our neighbors who lived at the back who pass by to trip or fall because of darkness. I was busy collecting my clothes when I saw a Chihuahua in the back of the house that is beside ours and it was standing still and stiff in front of the only house standing at the back of our house (at Angie's house).

I stared at it and I felt something weird. The pup is just standing still and stiff with eyes open wide, ears standing stiff and smiling in the dark part of that small backyard of our neighbor's house at 11 pm.

I called my big sister since she worked as a helper in the eatery of our neighbor, which lived beside us and the one who owns "Bruno" a Chihuahua, because I know that she knows their pets and their pets will also come to her when she will call out to them. I shouted at her while still staring at the pup 10-12 feet away from me. I said "Te, Bruno is outside! I think he escaped from the cage!"

Then I glimpsed at the direction of my older sister when I did not hear her response then I looked back at Bruno and he was not there anymore. Then I saw with my peripheral view that something moved and hid behind a bamboo stick placed in our fireplace. I saw a foot of a goat. It's black and very small that it even fitted and can't be seen hiding from a small bamboo stick cut in half. I don't know what happened to me, but I just suddenly cried and went inside calling out my big sister.

I told her what happened and I told her that she should check Bruno outside. She did, but she said that he is not there and it's impossible that Bruno escaped from the cage when in fact every time they close the eatery at 3 pm all of their pets will be locked inside their house and when it's night time they are locked in their cages. And she also reminded me that there is also no chance that he escaped and went to the back portion of our neighbor's house from the back part of their house had been closed already (they had it walled).

So I felt more weirder of that thing I saw. I remembered that there is a rumor that there is a "Sigbin" (Sigbin or Sigben is a creature in Philippine mythology said to come out at night to suck the blood of victims from their shadows. It is said to walk backwards with its head lowered between its hind legs, and to have the ability to become invisible to other creatures, especially humans. It resembles a hornless goat, but has very large ears, which it can clap like a pair of hands and a long, flexible tail that can be used as a whip) in the backyard resembling to a pup. This is also why my uncle returned to his senses when one time also, they are drinking late night and he decided to pee near the well. He came back with a nervous face saying he saw a "Sigbin" and he did not continue to pee and rushed off. Then his drinking buddies laughed at him and he peed in the parking area instead.

So I don't really know if what I saw is a "Sigbin" in a form of a pup but I was scared and cried that time just seeing what had happened.


source
https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=26373
https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/242281-smilejpg

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...