Miyerkules, Marso 5, 2014

BAD DAY!!!!


Hello well yesterday was one of the worst day of my life. I was just going to the SEC and get the papers for an assignment and write one or two post and study a bit plus play computer and go to class. I had my whole day  planned already but my older brother had other plans he had an errand to do but he didn't want to do it so ranted about everything negative about me even my eating habits and my texting -_-" so i was forced to do it and i traveled to Intramusros  then to Edsa then back to my mothers office. I was caught in the rush hour i wasn't able to attend my first subject which one of the hardest class but i was able to finish my assignment for my second subject but was still angry about everything. It doesn't mean your the oldest you can order around your younger siblings so that you can relax but what done is done i just need to keep up to my lessons in that class so anyways hope you have a great day
Leave a comment and suggestion.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...