Sabado, Marso 29, 2014

March 30 HOT DAY!!!!




First of all congrats to all those who graduated this march good for you. So I haven't posted any thing new for days already but I already got them ready I just don't have the time yet I will post them later. So lets talk about today everything that should  have happened already happened this morning i was full on choirs first thing I did was do the laundry while its in the washing machine. I bathed the dog and after that I hanged the the Finnish clean cloths and while i was doing this one of our cats maming gave birth!! How do I know because she was noisy as fuck and we heard small mews than it stopped hope the kittens made it I will look for it later and take a pictures of it and post it in my accounts and also here if there still alive so anyways my brother left for the game tournament and to watch captain America I hope I could watch it to but I stayed behind for mama because no one will be with her so I stay here and type this and it is so hot I guess summer is already here oh and i will start making my first notebook yehey for me  but now I am going to turn the ac up and going to have a cat nap after I take a cold shower so thanks for reading and have a nice day. Leave a comment please

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...