Biyernes, Marso 14, 2014

FETHISES!!


I was Already laying down on bed when I came past upon a article about fethises and there was so many kind and it gets weird there is a kind where they like acting as animals so they dress like them and do it like the animals and sometimes inter species and I saw a video about it and I have a feeling that I will have a nightmares about it. I also saw about a fetishes on sweets haha it was  funny and the way they do it is actually just cover themselves with sugar and lick each clean it sound so kinky and easy but no because its hard and sticky I don't get people  there so much more other fetishes that I can  say but I am sick and I don't want to be sicker as I am already so go search them yoursleves I am going to sleep so have a nice day and leave a comment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...