Miyerkules, Marso 19, 2014

PETS!!!!



Good day so I am here to tell you about our pets. So ever since I was a child me and my brothers always had a pet mostly dog or cats rarely anything else. So right now we have three pets in our home two cats named mingming and maming well as you can read there motherly related so mingming is a black grey stripes cat actually he still in mid kitten cat years he mostly sleeps inside the house his snobbish but playful he loves tuna and rats that y we don't have any rodents in our home at night he sleeps ether in my bed or my brothers mostly mine because my brother kicks him out. Maming is Mingmings mother she has been in the longest around he had many other kittens but they all left mingming is the youngest among them. Maming likes rice and crackers unlike his son maming does not like to chase rodents but still hunts them anyways she sleep in the top of the car or in the front porch of the house and rarely enters our home unless feeding time both of them has no breeding there like street cats but much more cleaner and nicer. We have one dog her name is bubbles she's a shitzu she very small and a toy dog but eats like a big one she like playing with everyone and everything but she's still very protective towards us and barks at bite if we are not friendly towards that person she a house dog very rarely leaves the house because she might get flees. She love chewing things like slippers and trash bags but she love her dog food and me I am her fave hehehe. All of my pets lives together happy we'll sometimes bubbles likes to play so much that she annoys him and they start to fight but there cool now. So that's all about my pets have a good day and leave a comment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...