Martes, Marso 18, 2014

SICK DAY 2!!!


Good day to all so it has been three day since or two days so being the youngest in the family i have responsibilities so even if i am sick that not a reason unless your spitting blood and or dying so that it.They actually woke me up just to tell me to do laundry well because  my dirty clothes are piling up  so it is reasonable so while i was doing my laundry my mom told me to do mufti tasking so i also did the dishes moped the floor and finished my notes i have been thinking of how will i can make it more see able to increase view i want at least everyday that i will have 20 views a day which is hard so that all that happened oh and i learned how to Zamba hahahaha i hope i get better soon.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...