Miyerkules, Marso 26, 2014

MARCH 26


Today i made a mistake i went to school to early because i thought that it was the correct time and date but i was wrong so i have no title only the date because for a very long time i will tell what actually happen so after realizing that i had a wrong day so i went to my moms office then rested for a bit i told my mama about the plans because i realize that keeping it a secret was useless and i needed funds to do it. so while i was resting i was looking at the pics of my cp and saw some pictures of my ex i really need to clean that up i felt sad while looking at it felt lonely and told my self if i was going to love again and i hope i do i really do. I dont want to feel sad anymore so i did my assignment read a little and did my project which was actually easy i hope that was correct i don't feel really confident about my works especially that has to do with math or numbers so after doing that i showed my mom and she rewarded me with lunch ^_^ and after eating i took a nap a long nap then i woke up washed my face the getting ready stuff and went to the com shop to send my works and posted this so there you have it that is what is happening right now. Like my regular school days my moral will go down after 6pm because i am a morning person but i hope today is different so have a nice day and leave a comment

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...