Huwebes, Marso 6, 2014

NIGHTMARES!!!


Hello everybody i just want to share my nightmare that i had last week . The nightmare usually start me stand at my bed side and hearing something meowing so i walk towards it and end up in the top of the stair cases. Then a man cat comes up a person who has a head of a cat but a body of a person it really scary because its head is small while the body is big and it stares at me then starts meowing louder and another one comes up and this one has bloody red eyes and it has almost human face but still catty like and i start to move backward go back to my room the the most disturbing thing comes up after the bloody cat eye cat man. It was cat with a head of a decaying human person and it was meowing after seeing that i ran towards my room and lock it and they start to open the door and before they break it thank fully i wake up so that my nightmare. so have a nice day and leave a comment or suggestion.

1 komento:

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...