Linggo, Marso 9, 2014

SUPRISE!!


Good day earlier this morning  very earlier around 2Am i was woken up by my dad who told me that he has a surprise for me in the back of the closet  and use it to make my mom happy but i shouldn't tell my my mom so i said okay and i fell a sleep again. later that morning i woke up again feeling weird and i suddenly remembered what my father told me so i went to the closet and went at the end of the closet like my dad said there was box i got it and went out of the closet and sat at the dinner table and opened the box and i saw a wallet containing 5000 and says for gifts but the note was old since i was alone at the moment i went out left a note and went to the near by small market and went buy a  cake for all of us when i went home my mother was already there and showed him the cake i told them just i felt like buying it and we ate it. Its not everyday you get a visitor form beyond the grave. leave a message and a suggestion have a nice day.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...