Miyerkules, Marso 19, 2014

WEIRD LOVE!!!!


Good day to all so my love life is weird no seriously it's weird I have been dating this guy for 3 year plus it's kind of a on and off thing that why we reach 3 years so anyways it's weird because no matter what happens we still ends up forgiving each other mostly in his side because I am a curl son of a gun and I think he deserves more than me but I am kind of happy that's his proud of me it just sometimes it annoys me that he is so open. Our love might not be one of the greatest but it is still a love story and i hope it will have a happy ending he doesn't even have twitter I think or Instagram which a good thing I guess I wonder what will happen next in this weird relationship of ours in the beginning it's already weird hahahaha so anyways no matter how weird it is his my man and I am his so that that so I hope you have nice day and leave a comment and suggestion thanks.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...