Miyerkules, Marso 5, 2014

LETRAN!!!


Well in that bad day i did mange to go to my old school Letran where i spent my high school as i entered it so much memories of my time spent there came back to me. It was like nothing change in my eyes everything was still there well except the elementary building. while i was walking and looking around it made me realize everything i learned there be it be a bad thing or a good one had uses it was like looking in the past and it made me feel happy and sad happy because i have gone so far from my past self and improve a little i hope and sad because i was getting old and realize i had repeated some mistakes that i did in the past. But anyways there is nothing wrong about that were human and we wake mistakes but still there is no regret about it they are my choices and i live by them. so leave a comment and suggestion.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

alien planet prince ch 3(yaoi)(MXM)#yaoi #gay #manwha

  Kim PyeongBeom is an ordinary person who lives a common life, but one day an alien with the appearance of a teddy bear lands in his room! ...